Saturday, April 19, 2008

poem

1. love me for speaking
2. fix me dinner
3. tell me what to do
4. don’t think it’s just you
5. make a new mix tape
6. photograph in black and white
7. make little sense
8. join the art community (how do i member myself? i probably should get some sort of vintage outfit)
9. you already inspired me
10. job? mop floors
11. sing a song; i’ve been told i prefer male musicians, and that that is not feminist
12. drama
13. i’d prefer to be craft-sy
14. and name my children hoakey italian names like giuseppe
15. i don’t know why everybody hates that name so much; i quite prefer it
16. open up that cookbook, rachel
17. for god’s sake, do something
18. living on impulse sounds too hard,
19. apparently i’m a good actress
20. i really do prefer wearing skirts
21. tell me a story
22. pretty please
23. l’incontro fortuito
24. i wish school would start so i could talk to my counselor who is also italian
25. make me live in your ideals.

No comments: